50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Anything pine related
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I was 25 when I got married
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yes, my mother. Ha!
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Like six.. maybe eight. We had always lived in apartments and I didn’t have a place to ride before.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
Just the one I live in.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Not immediate family.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I have two – Ginni and Charli
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I have one – Bodhi
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Seriously, I’m supposed to remember that?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Harry Potter, multiple times.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Mom’s side – yes. Dad’s side – no.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
What kind of question is that?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Couldn’t tell you.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
Definitely my kids, even though they drive me nuts sometimes.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Yes, it’s called a TV.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Depression, Anxiety, Asthma..
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
To spend the night? Four.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
No where. Seriously, can’t remember the last time I bought jeans.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
I like your butt – Husband
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Most of the time
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Sweet or Raspberry
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
We are really religious.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I’m not sure, six? Eight?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
For my reviews.