Ooey-Gooey Pancake S’mores
Prep: 10 min
Total: 13 min
2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
1 1/3 cups milk
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup graham cracker crumb
7 tablespoons marshmallow crème
7 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- Heat griddle or skillet; grease if necessary. Stir Bisquick mix, milk, sugar, vanilla and egg until blended. Pour batter by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook until bubbles break on surface. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon cracker crumbs over each pancake. Turn; cook until golden. Remove from griddle.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme over the crumbs side of each of 7 pancakes; sprinkle about 1 tablespoon chocolate chips over marshmallow creme on each. Top with another pancake, crumbs side down.
- Instead of pancake s’mores, spread cooked pancakes with process American cheese spread (as much as you like) from an 8-ounce aerosol can, and top with Bac~Os® bacon flavor bits.
- Sprinkle tops of pancake s’mores with additional graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips.
(Photo and Recipe curtesy of Betty Crocker)