When I first saw this hat, it was screaming at me – “You need this for winter!”
I think it was right.
I didn’t have a winter hat at all, and now I have cutest one ever!
This wool hat is so soft and not scratchy at all, like you would normally associate with wool.
The inner lining has a band on fleece that is soft on your forehead and keeps you extra toasty!
I had the cutest little model try it out for me:
I clearly have some competition for who is going to be wear this hat this winter.
Here is the specs via Amazon:
- 50% Wool 50% Acrylic
- Machine Wash and Dry
- PREMIUM FIBER BLEND: 50/50 Wool/Acrylic knit Beanie, Stays Warm even if Wet; Cotton Kills when is Alaska Cold!
- DESIGNED IN ALASKA: Try the One Size for a loose fit, Try the Medium Size for the Classic Skully Fit.
- FLEECE LINED HEADBAND: Wools Keep it Breathable, comfortable, perfect knit beanie for Spring and Summer activities; hiking running camping or out on the town
- #ALASKA STYLE: Is all about rugged Simplicity! More Colors Available search Men’s Beanie CacheAlaska
- GENUINE CACHEALAKA HAT: 100% Money Back WARRANTY by CacheAlaska; Designed in Alaska for Active Use Outdoor Activities.
And a quick video:
These beauts are only $11.97 and can be found here:
If you are looking for a new winter hat, I most definitely recommend this one!