1. Do you bite or lick ice cream? Lick.
2. What is home to you? Home is where the heart is.
3. What was the last lie you told? “I didn’t know she had a poopy diaper!”
4. Does everyone deserve the truth? Absolutely
5. What is the creepiest toy ever made? Furbys
6. Describe a moment in which you did something unacceptable in a bad situation. I honestly couldn’t tell you.
7. List two things that are more easily done than said. (No, I didn’t mix them up.) I feel like a robot that’s head is going to explode. I don’t even know how to answer this at the moment. (Maybe I need to go to bed, ha!)
8. When was the last time you worked really hard to achieve something? To graduate. It was a long time ago, but I worked my butt off and it paid off.
9. How many all nighters have you pulled? I used to pull them all the time as a kid. Not so much anymore.
10. If humans didn’t evolve to laugh or smile, how would we express our happiness instead? Hand gestures?
11. How many romantic “things” or “flings” have you had? Shhh.. we don’t talk about that.
12. What is your paradise? The North Shore
13. What is your favorite background noise? I generally leave on the TV for background noise, although I do love the sound of rain.
14. How many hearts do you think you have broken? Beats me.
15. What is the most important thing about electronics? What does this say about you? There is nothing super important about electronics, although I’m on them frequently. It says I tend to obsess sometimes.
16. Why do people care about celebrities? Do you care about celebrities? I don’t know, and not really. I mean I care about them as a person, but that’s just it – they’re just another person.
17. What is the most annoying thing someone can do to you? Ignore me when they know I’m trying to talk to them.
18. Do you over exaggerate? What are the pros and cons of this? A lot. Pros – tends to make things funnier. Cons – People don’t always catch that what I’m saying is an exaggeration.
19. Have you played any instruments before? Which instruments? Yes, the violin.
20. Do you like taking selfies? Why or why not? Not particularly. Just don’t.
21. List 3 things you like about yourself? Ha! Not an interview, not answering this godawful question.
22. What is the best advice someone has ever given you? One day at a time.
23. Do you have what it takes to raise a child? Why or why not? I better have what it takes considering I’m raising three, ages three and under.
24. How do you cheer yourself up after a bad day? I generally don’t. Once I’m in a bad mood, I tend to stay in a bad moon
25. When was the last time you felt awkward? Always. I’m an awkward person.
26. Are you introverted or extroverted? Or a mixture of both? Introverted.
27. What constitutes a good friend? Someone that it always there for you no matter what.
28. Would you rather have a lot of friends to hang out with or just one best friend? One best friend
29. In a regular day, what do you not want to hear? My kids screaming. I don’t want to hear my kids screaming.
30. What is your dream job? A stay at home job where I don’t have to be on the phones.
31. Is it better to be lazy but smart or hardworking but unintelligent? Both and neither?
32. What is a truth about yourself that others find hard to believe? I’m only 4’10” – or that I’m (almost) 28.
33. What have you always wondered about the other gender? If they truly care about a woman’s weight.
34. Which fantasy world would you like to visit the most? Harry Potter, duh. Any place remotely related to Harry Potter.
35. Describe the worst friend you have ever befriended. There’s been a few, and I’m not going into details.
36. Imagine that you have switched bodies with someone you don’t know. You can’t switch back. What do you do? Depends on who I switched with.
37. If you found the recipe for immortality, would you sell it or would you burn it? Sell it, only if I couldn’t have it for myself and my family as well.
38. What is the most important, applicable class you have ever taken? CNA class?
39. Name the last book you read. The Hunger Games.
40. Imagine that you are unable to express emotion. How would this affect your world? It would make things difficult. Manageable, yes, but difficult.
41. When was the last time you made the first move? I don’t know.
42. What is your opinion on electronic music such as dubstep or trap? No.
43. What was the last movie you watched? Catching Fire.
44. Do you like and appreciate your life? Some days.
45. Do you like and appreciate yourself? Some days.
46. When was the last time you cried? Can’t remember.
47. What are you scared of? Spiders
48. What is the most embarrassing, cringe-worthy thing you have ever done? Peed my pants while mini golfing because I was laughing so hard
49. What are some of your hobbies? Reading, puzzles, online shopping, reviewing.
50. What is a superficial yet annoying mistake you constantly make?
51. Are you a good friend? What makes you a good friend? If not, what makes you a bad friend? I’ve been a bad friend in the past, but I generally try to be the best friend I can be.
52. Do you honestly learn from your mistakes? Not always.
53. What have you learned the hard way? Just about everything – I’m just one of those people.
54. What is the most important thing to have in order to attain happiness? Love & Family.
55. Which medium do you use for expressing your artistic emotions? (Singing, writing, etc.) Writing, for sure.
56. Are you a creative or a logical thinker? Creative more than logical.
57. What is the smartest thing you have ever done? Had children. Does that count?
58. What is your ideal meal? Food.
59. What is the worst thing someone could do on a date? Ditch.
60. Do you like animals? Which kind is your favorite? Love them. Penguins.
61. If you could turn one legal thing illegal, what would it be? I honestly can’t think of something at the moment. Every thing I can think of, is already technically illegal, but people just don’t abide by it.
62. Do you have any guilty pleasures? Eating frosting straight from the tub.
63. What is the best thing that the internet has ever created? Amazon.
64. Do you like playing video games? Which video games? I do. I like Nazi Zombies.
65. What is your opinion on beauty in today’s society? It’s skewed.
66. Are you a morning person? When do you usually wake up? Not at all. I get up early because of my kids though.
67. Do you have a favorite Disney movie? Character? I love all Disney.
68. Would you rather live in the city or in the countryside? Countryside for sure.
69. Would you rather live near the ocean or in the mountains? Mountains.
70. What are the best things about winter? Watching the snow fall.
71. What scares you most about the future? Uncertainty.
72. What makes you feel old? A lot. More than anything? Movie release dates.
73. How many hours do you spend on the computer or phone on average? Too many some days.
74. What are some of your New Year’s resolutions? I don’t think I’ve ever made any.. Might have to this year.
75. What is your life story in 6 words? Been a long, hard, bumpy road.
76. Describe yourself in one word. Smartass.
77. What bad habits do you do? Smoke on occasion.
78. What genre of music do you listen to? Country
79. Most prominent childhood memory? I don’t really have one specifically super prominent memory.
80. Imagine if you had an older brother. If you already have one, what is it like? If you don’t, how would this change your life? Fun as a child, distant as an adult.
81. Spirit animal? Currently? A beached whale.
82. Do you believe in horoscopes? Partially.
83. What is the worst advice you’ve ever been given? Beats me.
84. List the 3 most important people in your life right now. My three little mini loves.
85. Favorite memory of your family. Every times I’ve given birth to one of my little nuggets.
86. What do you look for in a relationship? Honesty, Trust, Loyalty, Humor, Comfort.
87. Do you have a role model? Why or why not? Not really actually.
88. What is your opinion on social media? It, obviously, can be crazy influential over things.
89. Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Anxiety says pessimist.
90. List some things that you think are overpriced? Everything.
91. What is your worst memory or creepiest experience? There was a rabid-like gopher trying to attack our feet in the dark at my Dad’s one time. Moral of the story – Don’t dump expired poison down a gopher hole.
92. What superpower would ruin the world? All of them.
93. What is something you swore you would never do when you grew up, but you did anyway? Give in to my kids just to get them to be quiet.
94. What lessons have you learned from movies and which movies were they? Hard to choose just one. I believe there is plenty to learn from all different kinds of movies.
95. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? New Zealand.
96. How do you approach people? Friendly.
97. What is your opinion on first impressions? They can be extremely important.
98. What are some things you did as a child that you no longer do? Pretty much everything.
99. What languages can you speak? English.
100. What do you think society will be like in 30 years? Hopefully not screwed.
101. What do you do on your lazy days? Watch TV, Netflix, read. – It’s hard to have lazy days with three kids that are three and under.
102. What ended your last relationship? Abuse.
103. Favorite food? Crab. Shrimp. Seafood.
104. What is the most terrifying dream you’ve ever had? I’ve had a few.
105. When was the last time you got seriously angry? Now.
106. What was the last friendship you broke? Hard to say – been a long time since I’ve had friends.
107. Do you have any pet peeves? Plenty – bad drivers, parents that don’t control their kids, annoying repetitive sounds, etc.
108. Who was the last person you gave a hug to? My son.
109. When was the last time you got seriously stressed? Um, like a few minutes ago? It happens a lot.
110. What part of your personality do you want to change? My anxiety – is that considered part of a personality.
111. Who is the most positively influential person in your life right now? I have no idea.
112. What is your biggest motivation? My children. Always my children.
113. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher.
114. What are some things that you are good at? Reading, writing, puzzles…. is this what we meant? Being a mom, carrying and birthing children… hmm..
115. What is one thing you want to be good at? I want to be a better mom, a better wife.. always.
116. What distracts you the most, especially when you’re trying to work? Um, three kids.
117. How important is privacy to you? Very.
118. If you could create one social norm, what would it be? I haven’t the slightest idea.
119. What’s the craziest lie you’ve ever told? Like I’m supposed to remember that.
120. What story do you like to tell about yourself at parties? I don’t go to parties.
121. What is the lamest thing that you have seen someone do? Park in the handicap spot (when they weren’t meant to) and the GYM.
122. What is the stupidest thing you’ve done to impress someone? Pretended to be a ditzy girl that didn’t know anything.
123. What is your morning routine? Wake up, collect our millions of things that need to go downstairs, bring that down, go back up, bring the two littlest down, go back up, bring the biggest down (cause she insists on not walking down the stairs), wash bottles from the night before, get juice and breakfast for the two eldest, change diapers, then wash, rinse, and repeat the latter three things (but for snacks and lunch).
124. What’s the last thing you did that is worth remembering? Taking a trip with my family.
125. If karma was coming back to you, would it help or hurt you? Over the years? Probably a wash.
126. What is your opinion on playing “hard to get?” Meh.
127. What are the pros and cons of straightforward? Straight to the point but you can hurt feelings easily.
128. What do you consider “leading” someone on? Pretending like you like someone when you really don’t?
129. Are you the friendzoner or the friendzoned? Neither now. Couldn’t tell you what I was before.
130. What do you admire most about your friends? Again, I don’t have friends.
131. What do you admire most about your family? Everything.
132. What is your opinion on “going with the flow?” I don’t know.
133. Do you enjoy talking or listening? Both.
134. When is it time to end a friendship? When it becomes toxic.
135. What is the worst excuse you’ve ever come up with? Couldn’t tell ya.
136. If GPA didn’t matter, what courses would you have taken? GPA never did matter to me back then.
137. What are your favorite baby names? What are my kids names?
138. When was the last time you had a deep conversation with someone? My husband I’m sure.
139. What instantly ruins a conversation? Someone interrupting.
140. Biggest turn ons and turn on offs. My lips are sealed.
141. Biggest disappointment. In regards to what? That’s a pretty general question.
142. Do you have any self-restraint? Occasionally.
143. When did you last do something outside of your comfort zone? Today.
144. Prized possession(s)? Apart from my children? My wedding ring.
145. What is your opinion on second chances? Depends on what is in question.
146. Text or call? Text or Email.
147. What do you like about the 21st century? I haven’t a clue.
148. What advice would you give to yourself 5 years ago? Hard to say. A lot happens in five years.
149. How organized are you? Semi.
150. Favorite mode of transportation. I love flying, although I rarely, rarely, rarely get to.
Hope you enjoyed! ❤