We got the opportunity to check out another great homeschooling book from Alice books.
Allows you to trace first and then ample lines to practice on your own.
Starts off with letters, then numbers, then sentences for each letter of the alphabet.
My 6 year old has a blast with these books and gets so excited about what she learns with them! 📚✏
Find it here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B094TCWJ3Y/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2
Here a bit more information from Amazon:
- This cursive handwriting workbook for kids contains over 100 pages that kids practice included for Lowercase and Uppercase Letters, Words, and Sentence.
- School success starts here! Workbooks teach a variety of essential school skills. The image of the word as opposed to sounding letters out. These words make up almost half of most children’s books which results will be in a much easier experience learning other words and sentences.
- It also includes word recognition drills along with fun games using cute toons!
This 4 in 1 guided writing practice progressively builds kid’s cursive skills beginning with:
✓ Part 1: Lowercase and Uppercase Letters of the alphabet
✓ Part 2: Numbers and word numbers
✓ Part 3: Writing sight words
✓ Part 4: Full sentences.
The benefits handwriting of children:
- Handwriting facilitates children’s cognitive development.
- Handwriting is essential in the psychomotor development of children.
- Handwriting makes it easier to read.
- Handwriting helps to develop language.
- Handwriting enhances critical thinking.
- Handwriting is a great way to express yourself.
Recommendations for children handwriting:
- The colors attract the attention of the little ones. So to encourage writing, choose notebooks and colored pens.
- Try to include writing in the child’s activities example, if he is drawing, ask him to write a short description of the drawing.
- Most important is the posture when the little one writes, so make sure he has the right posture: his head should be raised and not bent, his back should be straight, his opposite hand resting on the bench, his left hand the same, with his shoulder relaxed and the wrist supported, but not forced; the opposite hand it is used to hold the notebook or sheet so that the hand with which it will write is free to handle the pen.
- The writing instrument must be held at an angle of 60 degrees to the sheet of paper, with three fingers, at a distance of 2-3 cm from the base, without applying pressure to the writing instrument.
This workbook comes with:
- Premium cover designed especially for kids
- 100 pages of high-quality handwriting practice paper.
- 8.5 x 11 inches – large size provides lots of space for writing
- High-quality white paper – 60gm
Buy today to help your child take their first step confidently into the fun world of cursive writing.